How To Earn Money—Sales Taxes
You need to take care of sales tax if you are the owner of an e-commerce business.
For the U.S., all states impose sales taxes except for Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon.
Sales rates often have changed depending on regions, so you need to check the up-to-date rate, tax laws, tax nexus, and whether a sales tax permit is necessary by using technologies.
Here are simple steps to prepare sales taxes.
- Decide where you will sell the product and examine its requirements.
- Research facilitator laws, where you targeted.
- Register your business with the revenue department.
- Collect and remit monthly sales taxes
- Review our latest law information on the targeted market via newsletter or social media.
Reference from: https://www.fool.com/the-ascent/small-business/e-commerce/articles/ecommerce-sales-tax/
Leave a Reply