The Road to Rich-Self-Esteem
Self-esteem affects success at work, secured relationships, a positive sense of self, and happiness. Also, Self-confidence enables achievement. The rule of a confidence game drives the business world.
Here are 18 Advice for Self-Esteem from Markway.
- Believe you are attractive.
- Push your goal.
- Kill all fear, doubt, and lack of confidence, or just let them go.
- Self-doubt is a demon.
- Find out your desire and turn it into the action list.
- Develop your self-passion
- The action comes before feeling.
- The process is more important than the outcome.
- Shout every day like “I am the Best!”
- Introvert means low self-confidence.
- Speak to yourself with kindness.
- Congratulate yourself.
- Be Strong and Bold
- Confidence is not arrogance.
- Confidence is the symbol of wealth or status.
- Always smiling
- Low-self esteem is not your fault.
- Don’t Blame yourself.