The Road to Rich-10 Advice for Self-Confidence by Barbara Markway.
Here are my ten takeaways about self-confidence from the book, “The Self-confidence Workbook” by Barbara Markway. Enjoy.
1. Act confidently.
2. Do not be obsessed with perfectionism because it contributes to low self-esteem.
3. Do not watch too much about Ads for the product because it makes you feel lacking.
4. Diminish your anxiety because it confronts your confidence.
5. Long consideration without action and overthinking leads to anxiety and depression.
6. Act anyway.
7. Keep pushing yourself to try new things
8. Do not wait for everything to be 100%.
9. Accept your weakness.
10. Don’t beat up on yourself in hard times.