Walking with God—7 Keys of End Times Prophesies in the Biblical Feast by Lex Meyer (vol.6)
1. Sabbath and the feasts
2. Prophetic shadow of Yeshua
3. Trumpet atonement and Tabernacle
4. For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man (Matthew 24:27).
5. “Immediately after the distress of those days “’the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken’ (NIV, Matthew 24:29).
6. The son of man will appear in heaven.
7. “And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other” (NIV, Matthew 24:31).