Walking with God—Takeaways from “Creating a Life That Matters” by Manis Friedman (vol.2)
1. A good teacher empowers his or her students and followers.
2. A true leader fosters independence.
3. A genuine leader produces junior leaders, not just followers.
4. A true leader always looks for the possible rather than the impossible.
5. The purpose of the true leader is to give energy to the followers.
6. Regard your routine as a treasure, the special work.
7. You were born to do something called treasure.