Road to Rich-7 Keys of “I Will Teach You to Be Rich” from Ramit Sethi (vol.19)
1. Investing isn’t about picking stocks.
2. Only one-third of people participate in a 401(k).
3. WP noted that “Polls show that most older people are worried about running out of money than dying.”
4. Long-term investors should love when the market drops.
5. Most people will never get rich simply because they have poor attitudes and behavior about money.
6. There is a lot of time left for you to set aggressive investment goals.
7. Follow your gut.