Road to Rich-7 Keys of “I Will Teach You to Be Rich” from Ramit Sethi (vol.22)
1. Remember to be aggressive with how much you contribute to your 401(k).
2. Calculate how much you need to contribute to your 401(k) to get a full match.
3. Remember, investing 85 percent of the way is better than not doing it all.
4. Crush your debt
5. Student loan debt tends to have lower interest rates than credit card debt.
6. It is recommended that you focus on paying off your loans, especially your credit card debts, which often come with exorbitant interest rates.
7. To start a Roth IRA, you’re first going to open an investment brokerage account with a trusted investment company.