7 Nuggets of University of Berkshire Hathaway (vol.19)
1. What change technology would do?
2. What really matters is MOT(Merchandising-operational process-team) in the business.
3. Peter Lynch said, “Go for a business that any idiot can run – because sooner or later, any idiot probably is going to run it.”
4. Buffett agreed there are lot of money is made in telecommunication with those who understand it.
5. All that matters is to help those whom you love.
6. unger warned the corrupting account system was a significant factor during Japan’s collapse.
7. Buffett believes auditor should fix the problem.