7 Nuggets of University of Berkshire Hathaway (vol.20)
1. Buffet believes dominance of the speed of growth of EJA.
2. Buffett and Munger remain steady and optimistic despite the loss in 2000.
3. They believed Berkshire has advantages.
4. Munger claims the single biggest outcome of the internet has been little understood in the Wesco Financial meeting.
5. Munger noted that high profit of capital is often reliant on information and efficiency.
6. Do this, Life will go much better.
7. Nothing is so disturbing one’s well-being in judgment as seeing a friend. Get rich.