7 Nuggets of NKJV Study Bible, Deuteronomy (vol.3)
1. Israel first experienced the attraction of Baal worship, a factor that would plague its existence for centuries.
2. The most obvious reference to Christ in Deuteronomy is found in 18: 15: “The LORD your
God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear.”
3. Statue of Moses by Michelangelo in the Church of San Pietro in Vincoli (Saint Peter in Chains) in Rome
4. “Moses spoke to the children of Israel according to all that the LORD had given him as commandments to them,” (Deu. 1:3, NKJV).
5. “The LORD your God has multiplied you, and here you are today, as the stars of heaven in multitude.”(Deu. 1:10, NKJV).
6. “And I commanded you at that time all the things which you should do” (Deu. 1:18, NKJV).
7. “‘ Look, the LORD your God has set the land before you; go up and possess it, as the LORD God of your fathers has spoken to you;”(Deu. 1:21).