Road to Rich-7 Keys of “I Will Teach You to Be Rich” from Ramit Sethi (vol.27)
1. Monthly Expenses: Rent/mortgage, Utilities, Medical insurance and bills, car payment, Public transportation, Debt payments, Groceries, Clothes, Internet/cable
2. Open up an investment calculator from bankrate.com.
3. I believe that if you get the Big Wins in life right, you’ll never have to worry about the price of lunch.
4. Buy a house. (Visit zilliow.com)
5. Optimizing your conscious spending plan
6. You don’t need to waste time worrying.
7. Use myfico.com to get your credit score and report each year.