7 Nuggets of The 5 Pillars of Time Management for Busy People by Neil Cooper (vol.6)
1. Don’t open your mailbox until you finish one of your tasks.
2. Set yourself in such a way that you face away from any windows.
3. Try to avoid any distractions by closing your office door.
4. Multitasking requires discipline, commitment, dedication, and perseverance, pushing your ability to concentrate to the limit.
5. You don’t need to feel like you are failing.
6. Recommended affirmation(1)—”I will not be distracted by my cell phone or anything else I can avoid.”
7. Recommended affirmation(2)—”I will be committed to each task.”