7 Nuggets of Phrasal Verbs Masterclass by Marc Roche (vol.3)
1. Go around: to affect a lot of people
2. There are four types of phrasal verbs—Transitive phrasal verbs, Intransitive phrasal verbs, Separable phrasal verbs, and Inseparable phrasal verbs.
3. There are two types of English verbs—Transitive and intransitive.
4. Transitive phrasal verbs take a direct object.
5. Intransitive phrasal verbs do not take a direct object.
6. Phrasal verbs consist of a main verb, adverb, preposition, or both.
7. All separable phrasal verbs are transitive.