7 Nuggets of The 5 Pillars of Time Management for Busy People by Neil Cooper (vol.10)
1. No more than four cups of coffee per day
2. Drinking too much coffee will cause your body to build resistance, decreasing effectiveness.
3. Food with added sugar make your blood sugar level spike.
4. Low-calorie diet can make your health to be detrimental.
5. Processed grains in foods, such as white rice and bread, may be detrimental to your energy level.
6. Fast food is high in fat and low in fiber containing little energy.
7. Energy drinks usually contain high levels of caffeine.