7 Nuggets of The 5 Pillars of Time Management for Busy People by Neil Cooper (vol.11)
1. B vitamin help your body produce feel-good chemicals like dopamin and serotonin.
2. You can find vitamin B in foods such a spinach, whole grains, pecans, peas, meat, broccoli, and eggs.
3. Being dehydrated can drain your energy.
4. Drink enough water if you want to stay focused and productive.
5. Antioxidants help with cognitive function.
6. Foods that contain antioxidants include raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries.
7. Omega-3 fatty acids help your brain function by repairing and building brain cell membranes, balancing blood sugar, reducing inflammation, and forming new brain cells.