7 Nuggets of Immortal by Lex Meyer (vol.12)
1. The ancient Isralities believes in a common grave for all humans, and they sunderstood that everyone does and goes to Sheol.
2. Sheol is Hell.
3. The Bible never says that Satan is in charge of Hell.
4. The devil is deceiving people.
5. The idea that Satan oversees Hell is rooted in Greek belief in Hades as the god of the underworld.
6. The Bible says that Satan will be bound in the bottomless pit during the thousand-year reign of the Messiah (Revelation 20:1-3).
7. The Greeks believed the Titians were cast into Tartarus, and Paul explains that the “gods” of the pagans are demons (1 Cor. 10:20-21).