7 Nuggets of Immortal by Lex Meyer (vol.15)
1. “Do not weep; she is not dead, but sleeping” (Luck 8:52).
2. “Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both so and body in Gehenna” (Matthew 10:28).
3. The dead in Christ will rise first.
4. John Wycliffe and Wlkam Tyndale also taught that the soul sleeps in the grave, and opposed the Catholic doctrine of purgatory.
5. Yeshua warned us that the road that leads to destruction is wide and popular and many follow it.
6. Enter by the narrow gate.
7. The Bible never says we will go to heaven when we die.