7 Nuggets of The 5 Pillars of Time Management for Busy People by Neil Cooper (vol.12)
1. Omega-3 Fatty Acid related foods: flaxseeds, avocados, fish, kale, eggs, and wild game.
2. Protun-ruch food includes fish, nuts, eggs, beans, and meat.
3. Lutein is a powerful antioxidant that slow cognitive decline.
4. Lutein battles eye-related problems such as cataracts or age-related macular degeneration.
5. Exercise makes people feel refreshed and clear-minded.
6. The company can use professionals to coach employees on the benefits of exercise and how to do it effectively.
7. Establish a healthy workplace system.