7Nuggets of ELS speaking activities
1. Speaking is often the most intimidating part of English for many students.
2. Speaking class should be enjoyable and more productive.
3. Students tend to not speak due to shyness or reluctance.
4. Speaking exercise are ideal for preparing students for exams such as the Cambridge Business English exams, IELTS, and TOEFL.
5. Classroom of Speaking provides practices and opportunities for feedback.
6. The teacher can us speaking program with a timer.
7. Students can work in pairs and speak for 1 or 2 minutes about each question as a mini-presentation.