7 Nuggets of IELTS Reading Strategies (vol.3)
1. You are asked to select the headings of paragraphs and match them to the relevant paragraphs from the text.
2. Do not need to read the whole text in Matching Heading.
3. Read the headings first and think about the topic of the text.
4. Identify and underline keywords within each heading.
5. Try to look for synonyms or words that have a similar meaning to words or phrases in the headings to rule out the correct answer.
6. You will be asked to match statements in a list to corresponding paragraphs in the reading text.
7. The task of matching information to paragraphs focuses on your ability to locate specific information.