7 Nuggets of IELTS Reading Strategies (vol.4)
1. You might be asked to find specific details, for example, a reason, a description, a comparison, a summary, a fact, or an explanation.
2. Read the instruction carefully.
3. Use paraphrasing skills to look for words that have similar meanings.
4. Choose the best one which will fit your answer.
5. Try to predict the right answer before you read the text.
6. You need to know where to read to find the correct answer.
7. You don’t need to read the entire text from beginning to end.