7 Nuggets of The 5 Pillars of Time Management for Busy People by Neil Cooper (vol.14)
1. Breathing exercises and relaxation techniques help you deal with negative emotions.
2. Goals, deadlines, and other pressures at work can cause negative emotions among employees.
3. One of the primary roots of anxiety is not knowing what the future holds.
4. Stress can be increased because of increased responsibility.
5. Positive stress acts as a driving force to perform at one’s stress
6. Positive stress helps to keep them alert and focused.
7. Have some quiet time