7 Nuggets of TOEFL reading (vol.3)
1. The History of Harvard College
2. British Columbia is the third largest province both in area and population.
3. More than half of British Columbia is heavily forested.
4. Hemlock, red and balsam fir are among the other trees found in British Columbia.
5. Why doesn’t rain and snow fall constantly from all the clouds?
6. The growth of a cloud droplet to a size large enough to fall out is the cause of rain and other forms of precipitation.
7. The Hispanic crafts revival was confined to a much shorter period, beginning in the early 1920’s.