7 Nuggets of IELTS Reading Strategies (vol.5)
1. Summary completion
2. Your job is to insert some of the words from the list into the gaps.
3. Children start to become aware of how others view them.
4. Read the instructions to the questions very carefully.
5. Predict the right answers before looking at the options.
6. IELTS reading questions in the tasks and the gaps are followed in the same order as they will appear in the text.
7. Try to predict what kind of words are missing, for example, a noun, a verb, an adjective, or an adverb.